Confined Space Awareness Courses
This course has been developed to show the delegates to appreciate the dangers involved working on, or in, confined spaces.
- Relevant sections of the law
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Confined Space Regulations 1997 (including Definitions of confined spaces, Hazards associated with work in confined spaces, Duties under the regulations
- Developments of a safe system of work
- Risk assessments
- Access and Egress
- Gas monitoring
- PPE and RPE
- Emergency and rescue procedures
Both theory and practical undertaken.
The course can be undertaken at STC premises or the client’s premises. However, reasonable classroom facilities are required to carry out the course, along with a confined space environment.
|About this course|
|Course Duration||1 day|
|Price:||Price upon request (inc. VAT)|
|Additional information||Refresher recommended every 12 months (details as above).|
- Prices quoted are per day.
- Expenses are 40p per mile travelled, plus overnight accommodation based on a travel lodge if required.
- All prices are subject to VAT (unless otherwise stated)
- All courses booked through companies need to be accompanied by a purchase order number.
- All prices quoted are a quide only and may change without prior notice.
- Discounts may be negotiated dependent on quantity.